Design and Visual Content May Not Be Reproduced
The design of this publication is copyrighted and may not be reproduced. Visual content belonging to interviewees/contributors may not be reproduced without the explicit permission of interviewees/contributors and/or their representatives.
Contact Interviewees/Contributors for Permission
All artwork/images are copyright of the interviewees/contributors and may not be reproduced without their explicit permission. WOLF COLLECTIVE is unable to grant permission for the use of artwork/images belonging to interviewees and/or contributors. Please contact interviewees and contributors directly via the contact information on their personal sites. WOLF COLLECTIVE is not responsible for facilitating connections between its interviewees/contributors and those who wish to reprint their work.
Interviews May Not Be Reprinted
Interviews published on WOLF COLLECTIVE are original works and cannot be reproduced electronically, digitally, in printed or any other form, format, or media in whole or part without the explicit, written permission of WOLF COLLECTIVE, except in the cases outlined below under “fair use” rules.
Written content may be quoted or excerpted only for the following non-commercial and beneficial purposes:
- Analysis and comment (i.e. quoting or excerpting written content in a review or analysis for purposes of illustration or comment)
- News reporting (i.e. summarizing an interview with brief quotations for use in a report)
- Research and scholarship (i.e. quoting or excerpting written content in a scholarly work)
- Nonprofit educational use (i.e. quoting or excerpting written content for use with students in a classroom setting)
All quoted and excerpted content must be attributed to WOLF COLLECTIVE on the same page as it appears, and should be credited as shown below:
Reprinted with permission of WOLF COLLECTIVE; the original content may be found at: [link to original interview or article]
In most other situations, copying is not legally a fair use, and will require explicit, written permission of WOLF COLLECTIVE.
Translation into languages other than English are allowed without prior notice and without soliciting the explicit, written permission of WOLF COLLECTIVE only under the following conditions:
- The translated content must be made freely available and can never be sold or used for profit.
- The content must be accurately translated as written, preserving the original meaning.
- Visual content (artwork, photography, illustrations, etc.) cannot be reproduced without the explicit permission of interviewees/contributors.
- WOLF COLLECTIVE should be credited on the same page that the content appears on. Please attribute credit as shown below:
Views and Opinions
The views and opinions expressed within this publication are those of the interviewees and do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of WOLF COLLECTIVE or its staff.
Copyright © 2014 All rights are reserved by WOLF COLLECTIVE.